Stainless fluxed cored welding wire 309L .035" X 33# (Made in USA)
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
PayPal & Credit Card
Your order will be dispatched within 1 working day of receiving payment (Monday-Friday) and you should expect to receive it one or two days after dispatch (for orders sent RM 1st Class).
In the very unlikely event that your item is lost or damaged during post, then WE are responsible and will issue either a full refund or replacement.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We supply always very competitive price with high quality products.
2. Large Volume
We keep a lot of inventory. Please call us to get better price if you need large volume of products.
3. Fast shipping
We ship within 1 or 2 days after payments with USPS, Fedex and LTL or FTL serice.
4. Quick response & Responsibility
We answer all questions within a couple of hours in day time and if there is any problem on the products, we always accept the return and credit within 15 days.
Please contact us
Call : 678-691-7495
email : email@example.com
- Brand New and Vaccum Sealed packing.
- E309LT All position welding wire
E309LT is suitable for welding 22%Cr- 12% Ni Steel and Heat Resistant steel and dissimilar joint such as a stainless
steel to carbon steel of low alloy steel. Under layer welding on claded side groove claded stainless steel or carbon steel
where stainless steel weld metal is overlayed.
1. E309LT is flux cored wire and designed for all-position welding with Co2 gas or Ar-Co2 Gas.
2. it provides the excellent usability with stable arc, less spatter, good bead appearance, better slag removal and less
quantity of welding fume comparable to solid wire.
3. Contaiing Ferrite of a reasonable quantity and crack-resistance, integranular corrosion resistance, mechanical properties
of welding metal is superior.
Note in Usage
1. The optimum flow of Co2 for Shielding gas is 20~25 L/min
2. Protech the weld with a screen to prevent blowholes caused by wind where the wind velocity is 2m/sec and more.
3. Keep the distance between tip & base metal at 15 ~ 25mm.
Typical Chemical composition of weld Metal (%) - Shielding Gas : Co2 100%
C: 0.025 Si : 0.56 Mn : 1.51 P : 0.013 S : 0.014 Cr : 22.41 Ni : 12.48 FN : 8
Typical Mechanical properties of weld Metal - Shielding Gas : Co2 100%
YP : 538 N/㎟ TS : 598 N/㎟ EL : 40% IV J (kgf/m) at 0℃ : 53 (5.4)
Size & Recommended welding range (DC+)
0.045" : 150 ~ 300 A / 24 ~ 33 V / 20 ~ 60 cm per min
0.062" : 200 ~ 400 A / 24 ~ 33 V / 20 ~ 60 cm per min
It is great Quality of flux cored wire. We will guarantee the quality.
- Shipping for AK, HI, PR : Please contact us to check the actual freight. If we have to ship by UPS or USPS Priority mail (Not flat rate boxes), the freight would be more than what we listed.