Welding Wire & Rod, Casters & Wheels, Rigging Supplies (Cable Wire Ropes) , Markers, Gloves and much more.
Stainless fluxed core wire E308LT .045" X 33 lb spool
- Brand New and Vaccum Sealed packing.
- E308LT All position welding wire
- Diameter : .045"
- Spool size: 33 LB Plastic Spool
- You will get great bead and weldibility
E308LT is suitable for Welding of 18% Cr-8% Ni stainless steel(SUS 308)
E308LT is suitable for Welding of low carbon 18% Cr-8% Ni stainless steel
(1) E308LT is a flux cored arc welding wire to be used with CO2 & mix gas shielding gas.
(2) The weld metals contain optimum FN content in their austenitic structures.
Therefore their weldability is excellent with lower crack susceptibility.
(3) It provides excellent usability with stable arc, less spattering, good bead appearance.
Notes on usage
(1) Keep the distance between tip & base metal at 15∼20㎜
(2) The flow rate of shielding gas shall be 20∼25ℓ/min.
(3) The wire has good tolerance to moisture absorption but it should not be stored in a place of high humidity for long and should be used as fast as possible after taking out from the package.
Typical chemical composition of weld metal(%)
Typical mechanical properties of weld metal(%)
IV at 0℃
Size & recommended current range(DC+)
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
PayPal & Credit Card
Your order will be dispatched within 1 working day of receiving payment (Monday-Friday) and you should expect to receive it one or two days after dispatch (for orders sent RM 1st Class).
In the very unlikely event that your item is lost or damaged during post, then WE are responsible and will issue either a full refund or replacement.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
Please contact us
Call : 678-691-7495
email : firstname.lastname@example.org